Are you looking for a delicious and healthy snack option to make in 2023? Look no further, because this upcoming Banana Bread Coconut Oil Recipe is sure to be a hit with everyone! Not only is it made with all-natural ingredients, but the combination of coconut oil and banana bread make for a flavor that’s out of this world. Find out all the details on how to make Banana Bread Coconut Oil Recipe to check in 2023.
Banana Bread Coconut Oil Recipe
- -1 cup ripe bananas mashed (about 2-3 medium bananas)
- -1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- -1/2 cup sugar
- – egg
- -1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- -cup all-purpose flour
- -1 teaspoon baking soda
- -pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and grease a loaf pan with coconut oil.
- In a bowl, combine mashed bananas, eggs, vanilla extract, and melted coconut oil.
- In another bowl, mix together almond flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Add this to the wet ingredients and mix until everything is well combined.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan and bake for about 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Nutritional Information on the Coconut Oil Banana Bread
Did you know that coconut oil banana bread is not only delicious, but also nutritious? This recipe uses healthy ingredients like whole wheat flour, oat bran, and of course, coconut oil. Coconut oil is a great source of Healthy fats which can help to boost your metabolism and support weight loss. This recipe is also high in fiber and protein, both of which are important for a healthy diet.
Serving Size: 1 Slice
Fat: 8.9 g
Carbs: 29.5 g
Protein: 5.2 g
Fiber: 4.4 g
Sodium: 144 mg
Cholesterol: 0 mg
What can I Substitute for Oil in Banana Bread?
If you don’t have any coconut oil on hand or simply want to try something different, there are several other oils that work well in banana bread. Canola oil, vegetable oil, and olive oil are all good substitutes.
Just use the same amount of whichever oil you choose in place of the coconut oil called for in the recipe. You may find that your banana bread has a slightly different flavor or texture depending on which oil you use, but it will still be delicious!
Can I substitute Coconut Oil for Shortening in Banana Bread?
Yes, you can substitute coconut oil for shortening in banana bread. The ratio is 1:1, so if your recipe calls for 1 cup of shortening, you would use 1 cup of coconut oil. Coconut oil will give your banana bread a slightly tropical flavor and make it more moist than using shortening.
This banana bread coconut oil recipe is a tasty and healthy alternative to traditional baked treats. Not only does it taste amazing, but it also provides you with plenty of nutrients that your body needs. This recipe requires very little to no sugar, so it’s ideal for those watching their waistlines or just looking for something sweet without guilt. This was all about Banana Bread Coconut Oil Recipe to check in 2023.