Summer is here and that means it’s time to freshen up your salad recipes! If you’re looking for something new and delicious, why not try this Summer Panzanella Salad Recipe To Check In 2023. Filled with fresh ingredients and full of flavor, this easy-to-make dish is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. Read along for a detailed breakdown of the ingredients and instructions you’ll need to create this delicious summer salad!
Panzanella salad is a traditional Italian dish made with bread, tomatoes, and onions. It is typically served as a side dish or appetizer, but can also be enjoyed as a main course. This salad is the perfect way to enjoy summer produce, and can be easily customized to your liking.
Summer Panzanella Salad
- This summer panzanella salad recipe is bursting with fresh flavor! Made with diced tomatoes cucumbers, red onion, fresh herbs, and a simple balsamic vinaigrette, it's the perfect side dish for your next picnic or BBQ.
- The ingredients you'll need for this salad are:
- 1 pound of cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives pitted and halved
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Take a baking pan and line it with parchment paper.
- Cut the baguette into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces, and spread them out on the baking pan. Make sure that the pieces are evenly spaced out.
- Bake the bread for about 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dressing by whisking together all of the ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the cooled bread pieces, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, garlic, olives, and basil leaves.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix everything together gently with your hands or a spoon. Let sit for about 15 minutes so that the bread can absorb some of the dressing flavors.
- 7 . Serve the summer panzanella salad at room temperature. Enjoy!
Variations of Summer Panzanella Salad Recipe
The great thing about panzanella is that it’s a very versatile dish. You can use any type of bread, any type of vegetables, and any type of dressing. This summer variation uses fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, and onions, but feel free to experiment with other vegetables. The key is to use fresh, seasonal ingredients for the best flavor.
Nutrition Facts for the Recipe
This salad is a great way to use up some of that summer produce! It’s light, refreshing, and perfect for a summer picnic or potluck. The best part about this salad is that it gets better as it sits, so it’s perfect for making ahead of time.
225 calories per serving.
Fat: 2.5 g per serving.
Carbohydrates: 22 g per serving.
Protein: 5 g per serving.
Fiber: 3 g per serving.
This Summer Panzanella Salad Recipe To Check In 2023 is a delicious and healthy recipe that can be easily adapted to suit your tastes. This colorful combination of vegetables, fruit, and fresh herbs provides a great way to get the most out of summer produce while still enjoying the flavors of traditional Italian cuisine. With its refreshing taste and bright colors, this salad is sure to become one of your go-to recipes in 2023!