Are you looking for a delicious and flavorful summer dish? Look no further than this Sweet Corn & Arugula Panzanella Recipe To Check In 2023! Not only is it easy to make, but it’s also packed full of nutritious ingredients that will fill you up and keep you feeling satisfied. Check out this recipe now to have a delicious meal ready in 2023!
Sweet Corn & Arugula Panzanella
- 2 ears of corn shucked
- 1/2 pound fresh arugula
- 1/2 small red onion diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 15-ounce loaf Italian bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Preparation for this dish is pretty simple and straightforward. Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Then, take a large bowl and mix together the corn kernels, diced bread, arugula leaves, and cherry tomatoes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, garlic cloves, salt, and black pepper.
- Pour this dressing over the salad ingredients in the large bowl and toss everything together until it's evenly coated.
- Next, transfer the salad to a baking dish or pan and bake it for about 15-20 minutes, or until the bread chunks are crispy. Once it's done, feel free to top with some shaved Parmesan cheese or fresh herbs before serving. Enjoy!
Variations of the Recipe
There are many variations of panzanella, but this sweet corn and arugula recipe is our favorite. You can use any type of bread in this recipe, but we prefer a rustic loaf. If you can’t find fresh corn, you can use frozen corn. Just be sure to thaw it before using. This recipe is also great with grilled chicken or fish.
Nutritional Benefits of Sweet Corn & Arugula Panzanella Recipe
In this recipe, sweet corn and arugula are the main ingredients. Sweet corn is a good source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. It is also low in calories and fat. Arugula is a good source of vitamins A, C, and K. It is also a good source of calcium and iron.
Tips for Making Delicious Sweet Corn & Arugula Panzanella
1. Start with fresh, in-season corn. The sweetest, most delicious corn is harvested in late summer, so if you can find it at your farmer’s market or grocery store, snap it up!
2. Cut the kernels off the cob and into a large bowl. Add some slices of fresh baguette ( stale bread works too), and massage the kernels and bread together until the bread is slightly broken down.
3. Dress the salad with a simple vinaigrette of olive oil, red wine vinegar, and a little bit of honey for sweetness. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add in some fresh arugula leaves and toss everything together. Serve immediately, garnished with freshly grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
This Sweet Corn & Arugula Panzanella recipe is a perfect example of how you can make delicious and nutritious meals with simple ingredients. It’s loaded with flavor, texture, color, and nutrition that will provide your body the nourishment it needs. Plus, this versatile dish is easy to make and customize to fit any dietary preferences or restrictions. So if you’re looking for a meal that’s both tasty and healthy, give this Sweet Corn & Arugula Panzanella Recipe to Check In 2023 a try!