Are you looking for the perfect Whole30 soup recipe that is both nutritious and delicious? Look no further than thisCreamy Cauliflower Vegetable Whole30 Soup Recipe in 2023, which is sure to be a hit with your family in 2023! This easy-to-make dish combines a variety of healthy ingredients to create a flavorful and nourishing meal that will leave you feeling satisfied.
Creamy Cauliflower Vegetable Whole30 Soup
- 1 head of cauliflower chopped into florets
- 2 carrots peeled and diced
- 1 onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup milk I used almond
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by chopping the cauliflower into small pieces. You can also use a food processor to make this task easier.
- Next, add the cauliflower and all of the other ingredients into a large pot or slow cooker.
- Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours, or until the soup is thick and creamy.
- Serve hot, garnished with shredded cheese and chopped green onions if desired.
Nutrition Information for Creamy Cauliflower Vegetable Whole30 Soup
Assuming a reader would want to know the calorie, fat, protein, carbohydrate, and fiber content of the soup, as well as what vitamins and minerals it contains, we have provided that information below. This creamy cauliflower soup is also low in sodium.
Nutrition Information for the Soup:
-Fat: 3 g
-Protein: 5 g
-Carbohydrates: 7 g
-Fiber: 2 g
-Sodium: 95 mg
-Vitamin A: 10%
-Vitamin C: 54%
This Creamy Cauliflower Vegetable Whole30 Soup recipe is a great way to get your daily dose of vegetables in a nutritious and delicious meal. Whether you are following the Whole30 diet or just looking for an easy soup recipe, this creamy cauliflower vegetable soup is sure to be a hit with the whole family. With minimal effort and maximum flavor, this creamy cauliflower vegetable soup can be made in only 30 minutes—perfect for busy weeknights. This was all about Creamy Cauliflower Vegetable Whole30 Soup Recipe in 2023.