Looking for a delicious, healthy dish to enjoy during your Whole30 journey? Look no further than this creamy and flavorful broccoli cheddar soup! This easy-to-make Cheesy Whole30 Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe to Check in 2023 is packed with nutritious ingredients and plenty of cheesy goodness. Plus, it only takes 20 minutes from start to finish – perfect for busy weeknights! Find out how to make this crave-worthy soup in our article today!
Cheesy Whole30 Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- 1. Ingredients for Cheesy Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- -1 lb. broccoli chopped
- -1/4 onion diced
- -3 cups chicken broth or vegetable broth
- -1 cup milk
- -1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- -Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot sauté onion in olive oil over medium heat until softened. Add broccoli and chicken broth. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes. Add milk and cheddar cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot with crusty bread.
- Assuming you have all the ingredients:
- Start by chopping the onion and mincing the garlic.
- Add these to a large pot or dutch oven with some olive oil over medium heat.
- Cook until softened, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, chop up the broccoli into small bite-sized pieces.
- Once the onions and garlic are softened, add in the broccoli and give everything a good stir.
- Add in the veggie broth and bring to a simmer.
- Let cook until the broccoli is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the nutritional yeast, dijon mustard, and cayenne pepper.
- Add in the cashews and let cook for a few more minutes to allow them to soften up slightly in the soup.
- Finally, add in the nondairy milk and vegan cheddar cheese shreds and let cook until melted and bubbly
Can You Make This Soup Without The Nutritional Yeast?
Yes, you can make this soup without the nutritional yeast. Just omit it from the recipe and substitute in another cheese. You could also leave out the cheese altogether, if desired.
This Cheesy Whole30 Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe to Check in 2023 is sure to be a hit with everyone in your family. Eating healthy doesn’t have to mean sacrificing flavor and this delicious dish proves it! Not only is it packed with nutrition from the veggies, but the creamy cheese sauce adds an extra layer of comfort that will make you want to curl up for a cozy night in. With just 20 minutes of prep time and 4 simple ingredients, you can enjoy this hearty meal any day of the week. Give it a try tonight – we promise you won’t regret it!