I love making this Smoked Salmon Egg Cups Recipe while on Whole30 … if you know, you know. I eat avocado toast all the time and on Whole30, bread is eliminated. These egg cups are a great way to savor the flavors and are an easy way to ditch the bread.
I like using ramekins, but you could totally use a muffin tin – would work just fine. You can garnish with whatever you’d like, but I love capers, avocado and some Cholula hot sauce.
Smoked Salmon Breakfast Egg Cups
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup hash browns
- 2 ounces smoked salmon
- 1/4 cup dairy free milk
- 1 handful spinach chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 tablespoon Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease ramekins with ghee.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add eggs and scramble. Add hash browns, chopped spinach, dairy free milk, dill, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Evenly divide mixture into each ramekin and top with smoked salmon slices. Sprinkle with EBTB Seasoning.
- Bake for 35 minutes and then broil high for 2-3 minutes. Remove from oven and allow 5 minutes to cool.
- Garnish with dill, capers, avocado and hot sauce.