If you’re looking for a healthy and delicious dinner option that fits your keto diet, then look no further than the Broccoli Keto Casserole Recipe. This casserole is easy to make and will be a crowd pleaser with its cheesy goodness and crunchy topping. Read on to find out how to make Broccoli Keto Casserole Recipe to Check in 2023.
Broccoli Keto Casserole Recipe to Check in 2023
The keto diet is a high-fat, low-carbohydrate diet that has been shown to promote weight loss and improve overall health. When following the keto diet, your body enters a state of ketosis, in which it burns fat for energy instead of carbohydrates. This can lead to a variety of benefits, including weight loss, increased energy levels, and improved mental clarity.
If you’re looking for a delicious, low-carb option for your next meal, why not try a keto casserole recipe? Casseroles are a great way to get all of the flavors of a dish in one easy-to-eat package, and they can be easily tailored to your own personal preferences. Plus, they’re perfect for leftovers!
When it comes to following a keto diet, one of the most difficult things can be finding recipes that fit within the guidelines. That’s why we’ve put together this list of our favorite keto casserole recipes – all of which are high in fat and low in carbs. From classics like chicken pot pie and shepherd’s pie to new favorites like cauliflower mac and cheese, there’s sure to be something on this list that you’ll love.
Broccoli Keto Casserole
- -1 1/2 cups riced broccoli frozen
- -1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- -3/4 cup mayo
- -1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- -1 teaspoon garlic powder
- -Salt and pepper to taste
- -1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken optional
- -1/2 cup mozzarella cheese for topping
- Assuming you have all the ingredients for this broccoli casserole recipe, let's get started!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, cook the bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside on a paper towel-lined plate.
- To the bacon fat, add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the broccoli, chicken broth, and cream cheese until the cream cheese is melted and everything is well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish and top with the shredded cheese and cooked bacon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and golden brown on top, about 20-25 minutes. Serve hot!
Nutritional Facts of the Recipe
When it comes to food, we all have different preferences. Some people like their food spicy, while others prefer sweeter options. But when it comes to health, there are some things that we can all agree on. And one of those things is that broccoli is good for you!
Calories: One cup of cooked broccoli contains 31 calories.
Carbohydrates: One cup of cooked broccoli contains 6 grams of carbohydrates.
Protein: One cup of cooked broccoli contains 2.5 grams of protein.
Fat: One cup of cooked broccoli contains 0.3 grams of fat.
Fiber: One cup of cooked broccoli contains 2.4 grams of fiber.
Vitamin C: One cup of cooked broccoli contains 81 milligrams (mg) of vitamin C, which is about 135% percent the daily value for adults and children over 4 years old (Source).
Vitamin K: One cup of cooked broccoli contains 116 micrograms (mcg)of vitamin K, which is about 96% the daily value for adults and children over 4 years old (Source).
This broccoli casserole recipe is the perfect choice for any low-carb dieter looking to get creative in the kitchen. It’s easy to make, full of flavor, and packed with nutrition that will help you reach your health goals. If you’re looking for a delicious and nutritious keto meal that won’t take up too much time or cost much money, then this broccoli casserole recipe should definitely be on your list. This was all about Broccoli Keto Casserole Recipe to Check in 2023.