Are you looking for a delicious and easy to make meal that you can whip up in no time? Look no further than the Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt Panera Recipe to Check in 2023. This simple yet scrumptious dish is sure to be a hit in 2023 – check out this article to find out how to make it!
Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt Panera Recipe to Check in 2023
In this blog post, we’ll be sharing a delicious Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt recipe from Panera Bread. This sandwich is the perfect blend of savory and sweet, and it’s sure to satisfy your taste buds. We’ll also be providing a step-by-step guide on how to make this sandwich at home.
Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt Panera
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast,
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 Chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 slices of cheese
- 4 slices of bread.
- To start preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Next, take your chicken breast and slice it into thin strips. Then, in a small bowl, mash up your avocado and mix it with the chipotle pepper and mayonnaise.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit and skin. Dice the avocado into small cubes.
- In a bowl, mix together the diced avocado, shredded chicken, and 1/4 cup of Chipotle Mayo.
- Spread the mixture onto one side of a sourdough baguette slice.
- Top with shredded cheese and another slice of sourdough bread.
- Place the sandwich on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Tips for Making the Perfect Panera Sandwich
1. Start with a quality bread. Panera offers a variety of delicious breads that will hold up to the toppings and not get soggy.
2. Add your protein. The Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt features grilled chicken, but you could also use roasted chicken or even turkey.
3. Add fresh avocado slices for a creamy, flavorful addition.
4. Top it off with sharp cheddar cheese and any other desired toppings, such as tomatoes, bacon, or lettuce.
Nutritional Information of the Recipe
When it comes to easy and delicious recipes, it doesn’t get much better than this Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt from Panera. This dish is packed with flavor, thanks to the chipotle chicken, avocado, and melted cheese. Plus, it’s super simple to make. Just pop everything in the oven and let it bake!
Calories: 967 calories.
Carbohydrates: 136 g of carbohydrates.
Protein: 46 g of protein.
Fat: 45 g of fat.
Fiber:16 g of fiber.
Variations on the Recipe
There are a few variations on the recipe for this dish. One is to add black beans to the avocado mixture. Another is to use canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce instead of fresh ones. And yet another is to substitute sour cream for the mayo.
Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt Panera Recipe to Check in 2023 is sure to be a hit. With its delicious combination of flavors, it’s easy to see why this dish is so popular. Not only that, but with its simple ingredients and minimal prep time, it’s an ideal recipe for busy lifestyles. It is best suitable for a quick meal or are trying out something new in the kitchen.