Are you always in search for a healthy and delicious meal that you can whip up in no time? Then look no further than Broccoli Pasta Salad Recipe To Check In 2023. This mouth-watering Broccoli Pasta Salad Recipe is sure to hit the spot and become one of your go-to meals from now until 2023. Find out just how easy it is to make this tasty dish in this article!
Broccoli Pasta Salad Recipe To Check In 2023
This broccoli pasta salad is the perfect dish to bring to a potluck or picnic. It’s easy to make, and can be made ahead of time. The pasta salad is made with broccoli, rotini pasta, red onion, feta cheese, and a homemade dressing. You can also add in other vegetables, such as cherry tomatoes or carrots. This dish is best served cold or at room temperature.
Broccoli Pasta Salad
- 1 lb Broccoli cooked and chopped
- 8 oz Pasta cooked
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Basil Leaves chopped
- Begin by cooking the pasta according to the package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare the broccoli by cutting it into small florets.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and add it to a large bowl along with the broccoli and all of the other ingredients.
- Stir everything together until it is evenly mixed and then serve. Enjoy!
Tips and Tricks for Making the Salad
1. Start by cooking the pasta in salted water according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta with chopped broccoli, diced tomatoes, olives, and feta cheese.
3. For the dressing, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, and salt. Pour over the salad and toss to coat.
4. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. This will allow the flavors to meld together. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Variations on the Basic Recipe
If you want to add some extra flavor to your broccoli pasta salad, there are a few variations you can try. For example, you could add some chopped up bacon or ham, as well as some shredded cheese. You could also mix in some diced avocado or tomato for a bit of sweetness and creaminess. Lastly, if you want a bit of a crunch, you could add in some chopped up nuts or croutons.
This broccoli pasta salad recipe is a simple and delicious way to enjoy your favorite vegetable. With just a few ingredients and some simple preparation, you can create an amazing dish that’s sure to be the star of any dinner table. Whether it’s for a family gathering or just a quick meal at home, this dish will leave everyone wanting more! Don’t forget to save thisBroccoli Pasta Salad Recipe To Check In 2023 – you won’t want to miss out on trying this classic Italian staple!