Looking for a delicious and healthy vegan meal to try out? Look no further, as we have the perfect recipe for you. Our Grilled Romaine Vegan Caesar Wedges Recipe To Check In 2024 are guaranteed to tantalize your taste buds and give you something to look forward to in 2024! Not only is it easy to make, but it is also vegan-friendly, gluten-free, and dairy-free. Read on to find out how you can make this tasty dish in just 20 minutes!
Grilled Romaine Vegan Caesar Wedges
- 1 large head of Romaine lettuce cut into thirds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup vegan Parmesan cheese shredded (I used Follow Your Heart brand)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat grill to medium high heat, about 375-400 degrees F.
- Cut the romaine lettuce heads in half lengthwise and remove any brown or wilted outer leaves.
- Drizzle olive oil over the cut side of each romaine half, using just enough to lightly coat. Then sprinkle on a bit of salt and pepper.
- Place the romaine halves on the grill, cut side down. Grill for 3-5 minutes until you see grill marks forming and the lettuce is slightly wilted.
- Remove from grill and drizzle with vegan Caesar dressing. Serve immediately!
Pairing Suggestions of Recipe
Pair these grilled romaine vegan Caesar wedges with your favorite salad toppings and dressing for a satisfying, healthy meal. We love them topped with diced avocado, cherry tomatoes, and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar. They would also be delicious with grilled chicken, shrimp, or tofu for a heartier entrée.
Nutritional Information of Grilled Romaine Vegan Caesar Wedges
Made with a vegan Caesar dressing and topped with crunchy croutons and Parmesan cheese, these salad wedges are sure to satisfy.
Each serving of grilled romaine wedges contains approximately 150 calories.
Each serving contains approximately 6.5 grams of fat, mostly from the vegan Caesar dressing and Parmesan cheese. Of this amount, 1.5 grams is saturated fat.
Each serving contains approximately 8 grams of carbohydrates, mostly from the croutons and dressing.
Each serving contains approximately 4 grams of protein, mostly from the Parmesan cheese.
Vitamins and Minerals:
These grilled romaine vegan Caesar wedges contain a good source of Vitamin A and C, as well as calcium and iron.
Grilled Romaine Wedges are an easy and delicious way to create a restaurant-worthy meal in your own home. This vegan version of the classic dish is packed with flavor, texture, and nutrition that will have your whole family reaching for seconds! With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up this impressive entrée in no time at all – definitely one to add to your repertoire. This was all about Grilled Romaine Vegan Caesar Wedges Recipe To Check In 2024.